To download the full call: Click here
About the Emerging Voices for Global Health
Emerging Voices for Global Health (EV4GH) is an innovative multi-partner blended training program for young, promising and emerging health policy & systems researchers, decision makers and other health system actors with an interest to become influential global health voices and/or local change makers. EV4GH coaches “Emerging Voices” to participate actively in international conferences where global health issues are addressed and to raise their voice in scientific and policy debates. The EV4GH program is managed by an internationally representative governance committee consisting of EV alumni elected by previous EV4GH participants and several invited (liaison) members from EV partner institutes.
What is the EV4GH training?
For both tracks, the full EV4GH 2022 venture consists of:
- August-October 2022: E-coaching and distance learning phase
- Last week (/ten days of) October 2022 (kick-off: around 22-24 October): Face-to-face training, including scientific presentations, networking and communication skills, content training, and field visit to local health system facilities in Colombia
- 30th October 2022: Emerging researchers and other changemakers’ pre-conference (/TWG event)
- 31st October-4th November 2022: Participation in the 7th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, Bogotá, Colombia
- 5th November 2022: Wrap-up session focusing on emerging beyond Bogotá, Colombia
- After 5th November 2022: Participation in the EV4GH network (and other HSG thematic working groups) with other emerging researchers, professionals, peers as well as senior researchers, policy makers, and experts in health systems and global health
Who can apply?
There will be two tracks for which participants can apply to be an EV 2022 While one track is reserved for researchers involved in health policy and systems research, the other track seeks to attract health professionals, activists, decision or policy-makers and/or other health systems actors. In case of any difficulty, please write to EV Secretariat at email@example.com. To download the full call: Click Here